Tuesday, July 23, 2013


I took my very first sewing class and made this super cool diaper case!!  I loved it so much that when I got home I made three more and gave them as gifts!

This little guy is why I started sewing in the first place.  I wanted to make him something special so I made this blanket.  He's going to be 3 years old soon and he still needs blankie for bed time.

I immediately saw how I loved sewing and jumped right in with my first pattern to follow. I made this Amy Butler kimono for a friend of mine's new baby girl.


Shortly after that I made this awesome bag... This is all within 6 months of my first sewing class!!!
And this is where I am with my skill level today!!  I made my first garment!  Its a dress I wore in my friend's wedding.  I still need more practice but its a great first attempt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment